Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Stairway To My Spirit

Belly up, eyes shut, fingers spread, legs uncrossed

Fantastical focus transports your mind to

A world where everything is perfect, calm and content

With oneself.

Hearing her voice grow speechless and soundless

I drift off to the place where

I don’t miss the train, wake up late or disappoint my love.

I cannot move—my body as stiff as their fabricated smiles but still,

As weightless as the words uttered from their unlined and unlimited lips.

I take a step toward the stairs

Each containing another level of my placidity.

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Violet

Rise On Your Golden Bright Vivacity

And climb to the colossal doors,

Which open to grant the gift of your choosing.

Savor the moment as I sit under the mountainous willow

That provides shelter from

the vexing volume of my worries.

I speak to my guide who grants me a wish

That I wish to save for later.

I unhook the energy that is attached to my forehead

And free myself of that which weighs me down to their level.

Saying goodbye, turning the key and bursting open the doors

Giving off a burning, blazing and brilliant white light,

Which activated my id.

I have learned from the energy: renewed and restored and ready

To wake back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment